Hey guys, just making my rounds and I noticed Twitter is not using HashTags. Would be gaining more traction and longevity with each post if we include up to two max hashtags, no more though, it’s tacky and the algo knows it.
#Defi for instance right now would be great for us considering the boom we are in. I understand we got no marketing experts with us yet. So I’ll keep an eye out.
No means a pro though, I only know what I do from screwing a game launch with crap marketing and crammed for the next time around. heh. So please experts come forward.
Other things to think about though
- Like I said Hashtags like #Crypto or #Defi. If sushi is doing well, try pushing #Sushi. No more than two though!
- Images are pretty good, show off the new interface, show off community art.
- Images are alright but GIFS are pure gold, the new interface video is making its rounds to prove my point.
- This one is already happening but you want to be consistent, aim for one a day. If you have no good content though, at least one a week.
- Also you have no description in the profile, tell people about who we are, tell them how we are a self-governing, made by the people for the people DEFI exchange.