The Sushi Forum Official Thread

Hey guys just remaking a thread to get a proper title.
Original thread: [Untitled] Weekly Community Podcast/livestream

The Sushi Forum

The Sushi Forum is a weekly podcast intended to cover the news, proposals and ecosystem developments for the Sushiswap Community.
The calls are held live each Monday, 8am PST, (converts to 4pm UTC & 12pm UTC+8 (Asia), in the Sushiswap discord #voice_lounge channel. Anybody is welcome to join each week to simply listen or to discuss and debate certain proposals or even bring up any topic/concern they wish to discuss.

You can find the Youtube channel The Sushi Forum - YouTube

You can find the weekly agendas here to know what topics we cover each episode GitHub - Magicturtle12/sushisphere

I’ll be updating this thread each week after the recording is uploaded, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me here!

4 Likes

The upcoming Sushi Forum will be held on Monday, December 29th at 9PM PST. We’ll be discussing the oneSUSHI proposal for a sushi-backed stablecoin built ontop of @ichifarm (https://twitter.com/ichifarm) with some of the IchiFarm team members. Aswell as touching on the Hiring Proposal for BoringCrypto and any other topics brought up.

2 Likes

Episode 12 of the Sushi Forum can be listened to here and the show notes are here

2 Likes

Keep up the good work @magicturtle!

1 Like

Just an update, apologies there was no sushi forum this week and last week. I recorded an episode last week by myself but ended up disliking how it turned out. I don’t think I was able to properly discuss the topics I wanted to riding solo, so I’ll be putting the show on hold until I find someone to co-host. I’ve got two people who notified me they’re interested and just waiting on them to follow up. I am currently hoping to be able to host a sushi forum this upcoming Monday, but will update on Friday.

2 Likes

As pointed out by 0xChop on twitter, the time slot chosen could be better accomodating for European community members. https://twitter.com/0xChop/status/1349338979146063876

Going forward The Sushi Forum will be held 4pm UTC (Europe), which equates to 8 am PST (West coast US) & 12pm UTC+8 (Asia) as suggested. Lets get this sushi party started :slight_smile: