I’m representing 3 persons, and we have together around 2500000 sushi.
We keep our positions since October because we trust in the power of the sushiswap team. But we don’t like at all how the game is changing with your new hires guideline. We think investors and community will not appreciate how you are currently handling this situation, because it’s not fair at all, and you will lose your capacity to hire high new profile.
- Four new members was hired the 11 January 2021.
- They received immediately a signing bonus of 20000 sushi → 80000 USD , and not after the trial period as the hiring guidelines advocate.
- They had a package for 1M USD / Year
- Two weeks later, they said " defi is growing fast, but we will pay less, and it’s normal, more you are earlier in the core team, more you take risk, more you deserved to be paid " . They are absolutely crazy. You can say this for people in september / october, but not for people in 11 January . What will you say to a new hire member in March ? What’s the difference between being hired in January or in March ? Are you really crazy ? Do you understand the BAD signal you are going to give to all investors or not ?
- Each new member must have a trial period of two months
- The bonus package is 10000 SUSHI or 80000 USD ( previously it was 20000 sushi ) , and must be paid like all others members at the signature, not after the trial period, it’s unfair.
- The salary is fixed to 300K USD by year for dev, 180K USD for ops and comms, 100K for community manager. The member can being paid in USDC or in SUSHI. If it’s in SUSHI the salary will be, each month, 25000 USDC / sushi price. The sushi price is calculated at the moment where the salary will be sent.
If this proposal is appreciate by the community, we will create a snapshot and we will use all of our 2.5M SUSHI to vote. If not, we are waiting from the core team a strong proposal.