Pool Rotation (Menu of the Week) [Week 44]

Alright then, ladies, gents and non-binary people… It’s time for us to discuss the next menu of the week, which will be implemented next week (Week 44).

As per previous menu discussions

6 pools are allotted to the community vote (i.e popularity)
2 pools are the previous weeks highest performing pools on the exchange (in terms of trade volume)
1 pool is the community’s fav
1 pool is Maki’s choice, for use in business development (partnerships/sponsorships)

Practically, most weeks it will be 6 pools community’s choice, 4 pools representing the highest performing pools of the previous weekly menu.

To get the ball rolling, here are a few suggested pools. I will expand this poll with all options the community deem worthy in the ensuing discussion!

Menu of the Week [W44] - Initial suggestions
  • tBTC-ETH
  • POLS-ETH
  • STAKE-ETH
  • CEL-ETH
  • RSR-ETH
  • FARM-ETH
  • DOUGH-ETH
  • CREAM-ETH

0 voters

4 Likes

I propose to keep the current WBTC:TBTC pool. It is a unique pool that provides liquidity on an underserved pair.

9 Likes

I would also be in favor of keeping the current tBTC - wBTC pool in week 44 but think that a tBTC-ETH & Farm-ETH pool would be a good addition to the menu

4 Likes

Also in favor of keeping the wbtc:tbtc pool for at least another week.

3 Likes

Please keep the the tbtc - wbtc pool, as I agree with pete.

2 Likes

WBTC–TBTC pool just got to the size to provide some good liquidity without a lot of slippage. I’d like to see it for another week.

2 Likes
  1. Would be easier to manage and more practical for most to participate if we changed it from Menu of the Week to “Menu of the Month”.

2. Keep Core / Pickle / Hegic on next menu…

wow, interesting to see the lobbyists here

probably multi-accounts of the same wbtc-tbtc LP

1 Like

FARM/ETH pool to harvest all the crops :tractor::tractor::tractor::tractor::tractor:

2 Likes

Farm/ETH Lets fight for the 420 and 69

1 Like

FARM-ETH would be a great addition since there is currently no uniswap pool going directly into ETH and it would probably bring a sizeable amount of liquidity to sushi

1 Like

FARM is a top!
700+m in TVL and a great team.

2 Likes

FARM/ETH Please for the humble farmers

1 Like

FARM/ETH please! Great project.

1 Like

FARM:ETH I look forward to potential future collaboration between the humble farmers and solid sushi community, both as in community driven projects

1 Like

FARM/ETH!!! Thank you SUSHI!

1 Like

FARM/ETH will set a new time for all. Farmers of the world, Unite!

1 Like

Thanks for this opportunity
I would also be in favor of keeping the current FARM-ETH pool in week 44

GREATEST HUMBLE FARMER

1 Like

FARM will bring great trading fee riches to SushiSwap

1 Like