Discussion to decide on which pools to retain from current Menu, and which new pools should be included in the next.
As specified by Boring last week, optimizing how we divide our rewards to incentivize new liquidity pairs forming and stimulate trade volume, is hugely important. There’s been a number of suggestions for how we can pick each weeks’ pools, the prevailing model going something like:
Community’s Fav - The pool(s) most people wish to retain from previous week.
Best performers -The top 1-2 pools measured by trade volume.
Chef’s Choice - A pool chosen by Maki, which can be used in partnership negotiations and the like.
As for the last 6 pools, they’d be proposed by core team for community discussion/to get the ball rolling. After community has been sounded out for ideas and objections, a proposal can be put up for voting.
The current top performing pairs in the menu are
with yUSD-ETH & CRO-ETH both close behind
6 pools I randomly picked to get the ball rolling…
- wANATHA-ETH (High volume on Uniswap)
- POLS-ETH (Who doesn’t love Polkadot!?)
- BID-ETH (Bidao seems interesting, okay volume on Uni)
- STAKE-ETH (Decent TVL/volume ratio)
- YFL-ETH (Yearn fork with okay volume)
- TOMOE-ETH (Tomochain has decent volume)
A vote for means you support the proposed model, and the suggested pools (pending eventual changes come by community discourse in this forum thread).
A vote against means you disagree with parts or the whole, and wish to continue discussing the topic.
- Yes, sounds great, let’s do it!
- No, not sure, meh, whatever.