To access SushiSwap on your mobile, you need to use 3rd-party wallet apps like mew, metamask or wallet connect solution. However, they were developed for a general purpose to support all the dapps not for SushiSwap. This proposal is about delivering the first mobile app for SushiSwap.
SushiSwap mobile app will support all the features that’s supported by the web frontend, https://sushiswapclassic.org/, plus:
- Creating saving users’ own private keys safely encrypted by Android’s KeyStore and iOS’s Secure Enclave.
- Loading users’ account using seed phrases(mnemonic), which enables transitioning of desktop users smoothly without creating a new account.
- Authenticating users using bitometric information: fingerprint recognition or face detection.
- Notifying users as soon as their transactions get confirmed.
- Fast loading when swapping tokens & adding liquidity by only loading tokens with balances.
- Fast loading when removing liquidity compared to the web frontend.
- Personalized accounting to check the investment performance easily.
SushiSwap became one of the promising defi projects in just 7 days since its launch. We are a team of 10 years of experience in developing mobile apps and we thought we could contribute to this innovation which is still experimental yet has far more potential than what it is now.
Users can create their own wallet with password and it generates a 12-word seed phrase. The password and the seed phrase never leaves the deivce.
Also, they can load a pre-created seed phrase and continue using their account. Metamask users on desktop don’t necessarily have to create a new wallet.
Mobile apps can increase the level of security using biometic authentication. Only the owner can sign in and send transaction to the blockchain using fingerprint recognition/face detection.
Every time a user created a transaction and as soon as it is confirmed, a push notification is sent. He/she can watch youtube videos or do whatever while waiting for it.
- Seed phrase is encrypted using Android’s KeyStore or iOS’s Secure Enclave feature, which guarantees the hardware-backed security on the encrypted data in OS level.
- Requires password or biometric authentcation for creating every transction.
- Auto-locks the app when the app goes background or every 5 minutes; they need to re-authenticate it when coming foreground.
This is the same swap feature as the web frontend but is better at finding the most liquid pair. It uses DAI, USDC, USDT, SUSHI and YAM, which are used most frequently in SushiSwap, as base tokens for finding the fittest pair while the web uses the same base pairs as UniSwap such as COMP and MKR. Using these base tokens tuned for SushiSwap is important because swap contracts rely heavily on frontend when finding the fittest pair.
Also, it is customized for users so that they can see tokens only with balances. It could be a small change but delivers a better user experience.
This helps users add or remove their liquidity. When adding liquidity, it shows tokens only with balances, which improves usability. Also, when removing liquidity, it shows already added liquidity quickly. Loading time in the web frontend for the pre-added liquidity is quite slow because it searches for all the possible pairs.
This is the feature of depositing LP tokens so that they can earn SUSHI tokens. They can also filter out pairs that they had deposits or balances so that they can easily check the status of their LP tokens.
Users can enter/leave SushiBar with SUSHI tokens; they can earn additional shares by minting xSUSHI.
This is a kind of pivot table that shows how much profit/loss they have gained.
- DateTime/Token/Amount/TxType columns.
- All the amounts are displayed in USD.
- Users can export the chart in excel file.
We will commit full time to successfully launch the beta of SushiSwap mobile app in 14 days. This beta release will be delivered on discord channel so that volunteers can try using it: apk files on Android and TestFlight on iOS. The purpose of the beta release is to test in various environments and get feedbacks from community. After additional 7 days of testing, the stable one will be rolled out on Play Store and App Store.
We propose a fee of the mobile app in 5k SUSHI at the beta release and an additional 5k SUSHI at the stable release.
Any comments, opinions or even objections are welcomed. You can ping @levx.io in discord.
- This is what we’ve been waiting for!
- Not really