I would like to introduce you to SushiPro.
First of all, I started to develop this interface because I needed to trade some coins, and I was tired to navigate on multiple tab to see the current price of one , the current price of the other, the cost on SushiSwap, and my chart on tradingview.
Secondly, as I said on a previous post, the simpler it is, the more useful is.
The interface is currently in development, but I think it will be finish within 2 weeks.
How it works :
- General informations ( Liquidity USD + Liquidity ETH + Number of pairs ) are directly asked using SubGraph
- Token + Pair available + Pair Liquidity are also directly asked using SubGraph
- The price of ethereum is provided by Binance API ( pair: ETHUSDT )
- The price of any token is calculated with SubGraph derivedETH * the ethereum price
- To request a swap, it works exactly like https://exchange.sushiswapclassic.org/, I used the code here : https://github.com/sushiswap/sushiswap-classic-exchange
- Charts is generated by TradingView, people can easily add indicators, draw, compare with other coins or change the current pair.
The interface is light and load very fast.
The interface doesn’t send too much request to SubGraph : for example, it loads all TOKEN, and after you choose a token, it loads all pairs available for THIS token ( not for all ) . Less request = more faster .
It’s not finished, I have to include ( on the right side ) the swap interface with slippage options, and I want to add the Limit Order Feature.
An amazing useful DEX.
Here is the interface, it works fine on every browsers.
I will probably put the code online.
If you have any features to request, feel free to write here.
I hope some of you will use, because me, yes !
P.S : Of course, if needed, I can change the name