Vote now on this proposal: https://snapshot.page/#/sushi/proposal/QmZTwyGgJb7k6RofLJW2hMy2yMaE2p2zyE6hGbdaWHmUUY
Platforms like Compound and Aave allow users to deposit assets as collateral and borrow other assets against this. These protocols have attracted billions of dollars, but they suffer from some major limitations. Taking away these limitations could see much larger adoption. This proposal aims to do just that.
We solve these issues by having a platform with:
- Isolated lending pairs. Anyone can create a pair, it’s up to users which pairs they find safe enough. Risk is isolated to just that pair.
- Flexible oracles, both on-chain and off-chain.
- Liquid interest rates based on a specific target utilization, such as 75%.
- Contracts optimized for low gas.
- The supplied assets can be used for flash loans, providing extra revenue for suppliers.
All the details are in this detailed Medium post: https://medium.com/@boringcrypto/the-bentobox-lending-solution-1351606b9f5a
I will commit to delivering well tested (but not yet audited) solidity contracts closely matching the specs above. Slight changes may occur due to technical feasibility, but will be clearly communicated when encountered.
The success fee for this project is 25k SUSHI at the beta release and an additional 75k at final delivery.
Any costs of freelancers I may use for things such as creating unit tests, etc and any other expenses I have will be mine. The core code will of course be written by me.
Delivery deadline for a beta release will be 3 weeks from the time the funds are approved. Final delivery will be within 6 weeks. Every day delayed after that will reduce success fee by 5%.
While I may create a UI for testing purposes, it isn’t included in this proposal. But I will work with the team and provide help/guidance where needed so a good UI can be ready for launch.
- Yes! Innovation is awesome!